CENTRAL SILO SYSTEMS is the home of new SKIOLD Hammer Mills, machinery parts and servicing in New Zealand.
As well as supplying new Hammer Mills, we also supply a wide range of parts for your current mill.
NEW HAMMER MILLS
DM is the designation of type for SKIOLD’s range of hammer mills. The DM mills are made in a very robust and simple construction, and have a transportation capacity of up to 80 meters. The DM3 is also available in a Prof-Line version, with longer durability for wearing parts. All wearing parts are easy to replace by original spare parts from SKIOLD. In addition to the traditional hammer mills, our range includes a gravity mill, DM6, and a WM version for grinding of moist maize (CCM).
5 models are available:
- DM2 – capacity up to 500 kg/hour
- DM3 – capacity from 500 to 1500 kg/hour
- DM4 – capacity from 1000 to 1800 kg/hour
- DM6 – capacity from 350 to 4000 kg/hour
- BM5 – capacity from 1000 to 2500 kg/hour