Grain Dryer Installations
Continuous Double Flow Grain Driers
The Highly Efficient, Uniquely Versatile and Environmentally-Friendly Grain Driers from Alvan Blanch.
Alvan Blanch have been designing & manufacturing grain driers for over 60 years. The new highly efficient, uniquely versatile and environmentally-friendly driers have been radically re-engineered. They are suitable for an extensive range of crops including soya beans, wheat, barley, grass seed, oats, rice, rapeseed, linseed and many, many others.
Exporting driers has been a key activity for Alvan Blanch from the earliest days and now extends to over 100 countries worldwide
- Unbeatable performance – Even at low temperatures (malt, seed etc.) thanks to boosted air flow.
- Precise and consistent drying – Mechanical flow avoids streaming + full inversion of bed.
- Uniquely versatile – Handles any granular crop in any condition – no need for pre-cleaning.
- Highly fuel efficient – Total recovery of waste heat Insulation options to retain heat in plenums.
- No downtime between crops – Instant, electronically controlled, follow-on without emptying/refilling/cleaning. Step-less auto speed control – instant response for optimum accuracy.
- Minimal environmental impact – Low profile, low noise, dust controlled.
- Low installation cost – Pre-erected, pre-wired and pre-plumbed.
- Dependability – Backed by two year warranty and nationwide support.
- Built to last – Proven longevity enhanced by new anti corrosion finish.
- Quieter – Silencers and cladding options to reduce noise.
What the farmers say:
The UK’s best selling continuous grain drier, now radically re-engineered gives you these unique benefits.
Double Flow Grain Drier Animation